4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWigsley Road, Harby, Newark
Offers in Excess of £290,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms and ONE BEDROOM ANNEXE
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Idyllic Open Field Views
- Excellent Access to A1 and fantastic amenities within the village including VILLAGE HALL & QUEEN ELEANOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Access to Newark Mainline Station to London
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the ever popular and desirable village of Harby is this well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from a ONE BEDROOM ATTACHED ANNEXE, off-road parking and garage, spacious and versatile accommodation throughout and beautifully presented gardens with open field views.
Situated within the ever popular and desirable village of Harby is this well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow with benefiting from a ONE BEDROOM ATTACHED ANNEXE, off-road parking and garage, spacious and versatile accommodation throughout and beautifully presented gardens with open field views. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Inner Hall, Lounge, Two Bedrooms and a Dining Room that could be utilised as a Third Bedroom, Bathroom and an attached Annexe with Hallway, Bathroom, Kitchen, Lounge and Bedroom. This property is 12 miles from the main Newark fast line to London. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND SPLENDOUR BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With front entrance door and doors giving access to the further accommodation.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.59m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated double oven with four ring hob and extractor hood above and space and plumbing for various appliances including a slim line dishwasher; complete with tiled splash backs and tiled flooring, a window to the rear aspect and a cupboard housing the boiler.
Having a window to the side aspect into the Entrance Hall, wall mounted panel radiator, airing cupboard and access to further accommodation.
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.30m )
Having a bow window to the side aspect enjoying idyllic field views, wall mounted panel radiator, patio doors leading out to the rear garden and a feature fireplace with decorative wooden surround, marble back and hearth.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
Having a window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.30m )
Having a window to the side aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 8' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.39m )
Currently utilised as a Dining Room; having French doors to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a P shaped panelled bath with shower over; complete with tiled splashbacks and an obscure window to the side aspect.
Accessed from the main entrance hall and door to the side aspect with further doors giving access to the remaining accommodation.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with an obscure window to the side aspect and tiled splashbacks.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.77m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a four burner LPG gas hob; complete with a window to the side aspect, tiled splashbacks and a door leading into:-
Lounge 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
Having patio doors to the side aspect leading out to the garden, laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, an LPG gas fire with decorative wooden surround, marble back and hearth and a door leading into:-
Having a box bay window to the side aspect, a window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a range of complementary fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
To the front of the property there is a graveled area and two driveways providing ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to the garage. The rear garden is laid to patio, gravel and lawned areas with a variety of mature shrubs and decorative borders, a small pond and a greenhouse; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by hedgerow and fencing whilst benefiting from open field views.
With up and over door, power, lighting, a window to the side aspect and a door leading into the Entrance Hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38730705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.