2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOff Noose Lane, Willenhall
Offers in Region of
- Two bedroom semi detached property
- BRAND NEW MODERN LIVING AT ITS BEST!
- Cul-de-sac development
- MUST BE SOLD
- Situated between Willenhall & Wednesfield
- Conveniently located for the Black Country route commuters & adjoining M6 motorways
- Outstanding family bathroom & en-suite
- Luxury fitted kitchens
- Ground floor cloaks wc
- Contact Connells on 01902 710170
PLOT 21 RESALE NEW BUILD TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY.
Park Edge is a delightful brand new development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom detached, semi-detached & town house homes.
Comprising lounge/diner, kitchen, cloaks wc, two bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. CALL CONNELLS ON 01902 710170.
Two bedroom semi detached property
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL?
We offer FREE selling valuations
DO YOU NEED A MORTGAGE?
Our fully qualified mortgage experts offer mortgage & remortgage advice
CALL CONNELLS NOW ON 01902 710170
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW BUILD LUXURY HOME? Look no further, the outstanding and delightful Park Edge development is a perfect buy for first time buyers, families and retirees offering wonderful spacious and carefully designed living accommodation at is best.
The Hawthorn briefly comprises entrance hall, kitchen, spacious lounge/dining room, cloakroom, two bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom.
Lounge/ Dining Area
First Floor Landing
Please note photos, sizes and specification are for advertising purposes only and are subject to change
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WVH312455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.