2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLawnwood Lane, Elkesley, Retford
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Generous mature plot
- Off street parking
- Stunning Village location
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN. A 2 bedroom detached bungalow positioned on a generous mature plot in the popular village of Elkesley. The property has plenty of scope for extension.
We offer for sale this two bedroom detached bungalow positioned in the heart of the village of Elkersley in Nottinghamshire. The property is set on a larger an average plot and internally offers entrance hall and porch, lounge, dining room which was previously used as a bedroom, kitchen, garden room, two further bedrooms and bathroom. For those who enjoy travelling this bungalow is ideally placed less than a mile away from the A1, The Georgian market town of Retford is now easily accessed via the new bridge completed in 2016 and has an intercity link to London in just 1hr 25minutes. In addition to this the cities of Lincoln, Sheffield and Nottingham are all around an hour's drive away and for those travelling further afield Robin Hood International airport is just 19 miles from this home. You must view in order to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Double glazed door and window and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window, laminate flooring and an airing cupboard.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 4" ( 4.90m x 3.76m )
Two double glazed windows, two central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 15' 5" narrowing to 9' 7" ( 3.38m x 4.70m narrowing to 2.92m )
This room was previously used as a bedroom. With a feature wall in gold and taupe, central heating radiator, double glazed window, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.97m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complementary worksurfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. There is space for a washing machine, fridge freezer and an electric cooker. Tiled floor, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Garden Room 5' 5" x 8' 1" ( 1.65m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window and door, a door to the garage and complementary flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.43m )
Neutral decor, double glazed window and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 10' 10" plus door recess ( 2.95m x 3.30m plus door recess )
Double aspect double glazed windows, central heating radiator and neutral decor.
Three piece suite including a wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, w.c. and bathtub. Central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
The property is positioned on a generous mature plot including a large lawned garden to the front with rose beds and lime, oak and lilac trees. To the rear are further generous lawned gardens with mature plants and shrubs, small tress and pebbled borders to the edges.
Parking And Garage
A tarmac drive leads to the garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38732211.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.