4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClarkson Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- West City location
- Great family home
- Large garden
- Off road parking to front
- Close to UEA
Well presented four bedroom semi detached house located close to the University and Hospital to the west of Norwich. The property boasts double glazing, gas fired central heating, good sized garden, ample off road parking to the front and the property is offered in decorative order throughout.
A well presented four bedroom semi detached house located close to the University and Hospital to the west of Norwich. The property boasts double glazing, gas fired central heating, good sized garden, ample off road parking to the front and the property is offered in good order throughout. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and shower room to the ground floor whilst there are four bedrooms and separate WC to the first floor. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Entrance door and stairs to first floor.
Lounge / Dining Room 19' 2" x 10' 6" extending to 12' ( 5.84m x 3.20m extending to 3.66m )
Inset living flame gas fire, laminate flooring, window to the front and uPVC door to garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.53m )
Fully fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, insets sink, fitted breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, space for fridge/freezer and uPVC window to rear aspect.
With a suite comprising inset shower, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled splashbacks, UPVC window to front aspect.
With low level WC.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.84m )
uPVC window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' narrowing to 9' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.66m narrowing to 2.87m x 2.95m )
uPVC window to rear aspect, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 6' 4" ( 3.53m x 1.93m )
uPVC window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.59m )
uPVC window to front aspect and radiator.
The property has open plan frontage providing parking for approximately two vehicles whilst to the rear is a good sized garden mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and trees, part enclosed by fencing.
Leave Norwich via Dereham Road continuing over the roundabout onto the continuation of Dereham Road. Take the first left into Cadge Road and first right into Clarkson Road where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38732238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR117402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.