3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarts Lane, Bawburgh, Norwich
Sold STC £280,000
- Double glazing and central heating
- Enclosed garden
- Off road parking
- No-onward chain
- Three bedrooms
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a modern home in the heart of Bawburgh village to the west of Norwich City centre.
The property enjoys en-suite to the ground floor bedroom, double glazing, central heating, off road parking, enclosed garden and the property is offered with no-onward chain.
Entrance door, inset floor mat, built in storage cupboard and understairs storage area.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, plastered ceiling and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 4" max x 14' 6" max ( 4.98m max x 4.42m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with wooden work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps over, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler and double glazed windows to the front and side,
Stairs to first floor, doors to:
Bedroom 18' 6" x 10' 8" narrowing to 8' 3" ( 5.64m x 3.25m narrowing to 2.51m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, radiator, plastered ceiling and door to:
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with bi-folding doors, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, loft access and radiator.
Cupboard, loft access, radiator and plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator and plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window, radiator and plastered ceiling.
There is a lawned area to the front whilst to the rear there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area, raised beds and inset borders, enclosed by fencing. The property also benefits from a timber shed, outside light and gate to communal parking area. Ref: 34024
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38732379.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR121836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.