3 bedroom terraced house for saleLawrence Road, Southsea
Sold STC £275,000
- Larger than average family home
- Three double bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Upstairs bathroom and separate wc
- Vacant possession
- Some modernisation required
With a host of PERIOD FEATURES from sash windows to ceiling roses. CENTRALLY located the property offers excellent access to schools, shops, the seafront and has the potential to really make your own mark on this property. Viewing is highly recommended.
The property briefly comprises of entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, third reception room, kitchen, conservatory and cellar. To the first floor is bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom and cloakroom. Tot the outside is a rear garden.
Wood & obscured glazed front door to:
High level meters, period coving and skirting board, smooth ceiling and integral door to:
Radiator, power point, period archways, return stairs with window to side elevation, door to rear lobby, period coving and skirting board, door to basement and further door to:
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.56m )
Feature open bay with sash windows, central fireplace with gas fire, TV point, telephone point, double radiator, power points, period ceiling rose and coving, double bi-fold doors to:
Dining Room 12' 6" narrowing to x 11' 7" ( 3.81m narrowing to x 3.53m )
French doors to rear lobby, central fireplace with gas fire surrounds and tiled hearth, double radiator, power point, period ceiling rose and coving.
Third Reception Room
Sash window to side elevation, central fireplace with gas fire and tiled hearth surrounds, telephone point, built in double storage cupboard, power point, double radiator and door to:
Kitchen 10' 7" Into recess x 10' ( 3.23m Into recess x 3.05m )
Twin aspect with window to side elevation and window and door to conservatory, wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled surrounds, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, high level storage cupboard, wall mounted boiler, sink unit and drainer and textured ceiling with spotlighting.
Conservatory 8' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.18m )
Brick and glazed construction, and door to garden, power point and plumbing for washing machine.
With access from the hallway to L-shaped passage with ample storage, gas meter, water tap, power point, open arc to:
26' x 11' 9" ( 7.92m x 3.58m )
Large open area perfect for conversion (subject to planning permission) with lighting.
Access to loft space, period coving, radiator, power point and doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 2" Max into recess x 12' 5" ( 4.62m Max into recess x 3.78m )
Sash window to front elevation, radiator, power point, dormant fireplace, built in cupboard, period coving and skirting board.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.58m )
Sash window to rear elevation, dormant fireplace with marble surround, built in cupboard, power point, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" Into recess x 10' ( 3.25m Into recess x 3.05m )
Sash window to side elevation, radiator, power point, fireplace with gas fire inset, coved and textured ceiling.
Bathroom 8' 7" Max into recess x 6' 10" ( 2.62m Max into recess x 2.08m )
Sash window to side elevation, basin and bath with tiled splashbacks, double radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Sash window to side elevation, low level wc, textured and coved ceiling.
Path to rear access leads to shed, lawned area with flower borders, enclosed by wall and fenced boundaries and outside water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38732478.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS102766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.