4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighland Road, Southsea
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three/four bedroom four storey house
- Needs modernisation and rennovation throughout
- Two reception rooms
- Good sized rear garden with side access
- No forward chain
** FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON 30TH MARCH 2017** *CASH BUYERS ONLY PLEASE*
** FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON 30TH MARCH 2017** *CASH BUYERS ONLY PLEASE* With heaps of potential, this property comes with accommodation over four floors and can be suited to any upsizing family or investment landlord. It does need modernisation and rennovation throughout but is competitively priced against a rising market place. The generous garden has side access and the house itself is situated within a stones throw of the seafront, Albert Road, local amenities and is end of terrace. The basement level could be easily converted in to an office, study, games room or cinema room - the opportunities are endless! Call now to view.
Front door to:
Obscured glass wall and door to:
Lounge 12' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, power point, TV point, telephone point and door to:
Return stairs up an down to all floors and doors to:
Kitchen 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
Window and door to conservatory, fitted kitchen complete with breakfast bar offers wall and base units with beech clock work surfaces and tiled surround, one and a quarter sink and drainer with swan neck mixer taps, space for cooker, space for under unit fridge, recess for upright fridge/freezer, telephone point, radiator and power point.
Windows and door to garden, stairs down to basement, space and plumbing for washing machine, power point and door to:
Window to side elevation and low level wc.
Return stairs to upper floor and doors to:
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, power point and airing cupboard housing Emerson.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.16m )
Window to rear elevation, radiator, power point, wardrobes recess and wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Obscured window to rear elevation, wc, basin, enclosed shower with electric shower over, radiator and half tiled surround.
Door to loft space and further door to:
Bedroom One 17' Including skillen ceiling x 12' 5" ( 5.18m Including skillen ceiling x 3.78m )
Velux window to front elevation, radiator, power point, vanity unit and wardrobe recess.
Door to under stairs storage, doors to:
Lounge 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, power point and meter cupboard.
Bedroom 11' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.90m )
Double glazed door to garden, radiator and power point.
Enclosed by wall surround and with gated shared side access, two patio area's with area laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38732487.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS102830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Fox & Sons, Southsea on 02392 293100.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.