4 bedroom detached house for saleLodge Farm Chase, Ashbourne
Sold STC £260,000
- Detached Family Home
- Miller Property Type "Radcliffe"
- Four Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Internal Viewing Recommended
Offered for re-sale is this FOUR bedroomed DETACHED family home.The property type is a Radcliffe and was built by Miller less than one year ago.The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating and has over £14,000 worth of extras on top of its base price when purchased new.
Offered for re-sale is this FOUR bedroomed DETACHED family home. The property type is a Radcliffe and was built by Miller less than one year ago. In brief the accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Guest Cloakroom, Lounge and Kitchen-Diner to the ground floor and four Bedrooms, the Master having En-Suite and Family Bathroom to the first floor. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating and has over £14,000 worth of extras on top of its base price when purchased new and is the first property to come up for re-sale since new, on this development.
With tiled floor, stairs off to first floor accommodation, door to front and radiator.
With hand wash basin and mixer tap and tiled splash backs and wc, UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 6" Maximum x 10' 6" Maximum ( 4.42m Maximum x 3.20m Maximum )
With radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen Diner 16' 10" maximum x 23' maximum narrowing to 8' 8" ( 5.13m maximum x 7.01m maximum narrowing to 2.64m )
(L Shaped) With a range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces, integrated Electrolux oven and grill with four ring gas hob as well as integrated fridge freezer, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, UPVC double glazed window to rear and UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear and UPVC double glazed window to side, plumbing for automatic washing machine, two radiators, tiled floor and wall mounted gas boiler in cupboard.
With access to loft space above, which vendor informs us has light. Landing has tank cupboard.
Master Bedroom 10' 9" minimum not including wardrobe x 8' 10" minimum not into EnSuite reces ( 3.28m minimum not including wardrobe x 2.69m minimum not into EnSuite reces )
With radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and television aerial point.
With three piece suite comprising hand wash basin with mixer tap, shower in cubicle and wc, extractor, heated towel rail, spotlighting, tiled walls and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.67m )
With UPVC double glazed windows to side and front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" maximum x 10' 11" maximum and into recess ( 2.59m maximum x 3.33m maximum and into recess )
With radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" minimum x 7' 2" ( 2.49m minimum x 2.18m )
(Currently used as Study) With radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
With three piece suite comprising bath with shower over and shower screen, hand wash basin and wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window to rear, tiled splashbacks and extractor.
To the front of the property there is a garden area and steps leading up to the front door. To the side of the property there is a driveway for vehicle parking, giving access to detached single garage and to the rear of the property the vendor has spent a significant amount of money to make this garden into a lawn with slab patio area. The rear is enclosed with wall to one side and fencing to the other boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38732652.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.