3 bedroom detached house for saleLade Bank, Wrangle, Boston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- 2/3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 14 KENNELS & EXERCISE AREA
- OPEN VIEWS
- RURAL LOCATION
Situated in a private location, this Detached House benefits from 14 Kennels with preparation and exercise areas, NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS, open views and well presented domestic gardens. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the well presented property.
DETACHED HOUSE IN RURAL LOCATION WITH NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS
With partially obscure glazed side entrance door with obscure glazed side panel, tiled flooring, staircase leading off, radiator, dado rail, ceiling light point, ceiling mounted smoke alarm.
Sitting Room 11' 6" maximum x 13' 6" maximum ( 3.51m maximum x 4.11m maximum )
Having French doors leading to the front aspect, window, tiled flooring, coved cornice, ceiling light point, space for electric fire with display mantle over.
Kitchen Diner 11' 7" x 22' 3" ( 3.53m x 6.78m )
Having en extensively fitted kitchen comprising granite work surfaces, fitted Belfast sink with mixer tap, base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, including glazed display cabinets, LPG Smeg Range with 5 ring hob (to be included within the sale) and tiled splashback and lighting above, space for twin height fridge freezer. Tiled flooring, dado rail, radiators, windows to dual aspects, ceiling mounted lighting, ornamental fireplace with exposed brickwork pillars to either side and display mantle over, understairs storage cupboard (current used as a Pantry).
With light point, LPG central hating boiler, tiled flooring, window, dado rail.
Study 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
With tiled flooring, window, French doors, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Ground Floor Bathroom 12' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.36m )
With a fitted suite comprising free standing roll top bath with claw feet and telephone style mixer tap, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, obscure glazed window, heated towel rail.
Lounge 15' 8" maximum into recess x 20' 3" ( 4.78m maximum into recess x 6.17m )
With tiled flooring, fitted multi-fuel burner with tiled hearth and exposed brickwork inset, window, French doors leading to the garden, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, telephone point, radiator.
First Floor Landing
With radiator, access to roof space, ceiling light point, linen cupboard with slatted shelving within.
Bedroom 1 11' maximum into recess x 13' ( 3.35m maximum into recess x 3.96m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 11' x 6' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.01m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, wood effect laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.31m )
With wood effect laminate flooring, window, ceiling light point.
First Floor Shower Room
With 3 piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower within, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator, fully tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, obscure glazed window.
The property sits in a semi rural location, with gated access leading to the driveway which provides ample off road parking and hardstanding.
Gated access leads to a further side hardstanding area.
The land totals approximately 1/4 of an Acre (s.t.s) and is split into sections, with the first section being set for dog grooming and kennels.
The domestic gardens initially comprise a paved patio seating area with mature gardens to front and side predominantly laid to lawn. The gardens are enclosed by a mixture of secure fencing and hedging and served by external tap and lighting.
Kennel Area 40' max internal measurement x 18' internal measurement ( 12.19m max internal measurement x 5.49m internal measurement )
Having 14 Kennels and access to the side exercise compounds which is hardstanding.
The Kennel room itself is served by power and lighting, plumbing for washing machine, sink and drainer with base level units.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38732745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.