3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Hill, Rotherham
Sold STC £136,000
- WAS £140,000 NOW £136,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Standing in Beautiful Gardens
- Ample Off Road Parking and Garage
- Perfect for The Family Market
- Great Access Links to Motorway Network
SUBSTANTIAL CORNER PLOT - BEAUTIFUL GARDENS TO THREE SIDES - VIEW NOW!
This beautifully presented Three Bedroom Semi represents an ideal family purchase and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Dining Room Lounge, Kitchen. To the first floor there are Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Standing on a substantial corner plot in beautiful gardens is well presented three bedroom property. The property is ideally suited for a family purchase and briefly comprises of entrance hall, dining room lounge and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside are gardens to the front side and rear. The front garden providing ample off road parking. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation available.
To the front of the property a double glazed door with double glazed side panel opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 10" narrowing to 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.30m narrowing to 2.90m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors lead onto the rear. Central heating radiator and dado. A decorative arch leads through to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 4" narrowing to 10' 11" x 9' 7" to chimney brest ( 4.06m narrowing to 3.33m x 2.92m to chimney brest )
This beautifully presented lounge features a gas fire with surround, dado, coving to the ceiling and central heating radiator. A double glazed bay enjoys views over the front garden.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.08m )
Featuring a range of kitchen units with a one and a half sink inset into the work surface. Electric oven, hob, extractor and double glazed window to the side. There is space for a washing machine and a fridge.
Having a useful storage cupboard
Bedroom One 13' 6" into bay x 10' 11" max ( 4.11m into bay x 3.33m max )
This room has a leaded double glazed bay window to the front and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 12' max x 10' 10" max ( 3.66m max x 3.30m max )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear, useful storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.08m x 1.91m )
Having a double glazed leaded window to the front and central heating radiator.
Bathroom having a suite comprising of a low flush wc, bath with mixer shower head and wash basin. Double glazed window to the rear central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
A real feature of this property is size of the plot . The substantial front garden has block paved driveway providing ample car parking. The garden is predominantly lawned with a range of plants.
With seating area and lawn with planting
This tiered garden has a patio leading to low maintenance garden featuring a range of plants and shrubs,
To the side of the property is a detached garage. With an up and over door power and light. The garage has a door to side and a skylight providing natural light.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38732778.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.