3 bedroom town house for saleWeaver Court, Liverpool
- Guide Price £90,000-£100,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Hallway, Lounge/Dining Room,
- Fitted Kitchen, Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Family Bathroom,
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- NO CHAIN
Jones & Chapman are pleased to offer this well presented three bedroom terraced home in L25. This property comprises an entrance hall, ground floor WC, fitted kitchen and a spacious lounge/dining area. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms and a bathroom.
Jones & Chapman are pleased to offer this well presented three bedroom terraced home in L25. This property comprises an entrance hall, ground floor WC, fitted kitchen and a spacious lounge/dining area. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms and a bathroom. Other benefits include well maintained front and rear gardens, gas central heating and double glazing. Off Road Parking areas are available for parking and the property can be access via a walkway from the Halewood Road. Local facilities can be found in Woolton Village and there are multi-denominational schools and churches were represented. Viewing is highly recommended. NO CHAIN
Double glazed door to the front, laminate flooring, radiator and understairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to the front, linoleum tiles, WC, WHB and plumbing for a washing machine.
Lounge 10' 6" x 19' 8" ( 3.20m x 5.99m )
Double glazed door to the rear, double glazed window to the rear, radiator, electric fireplace, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, electric cooking point, space for fridge freezer and part tiling.
Airing cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 10' ( 3.45m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.47m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and built in storage space.
Bedroom 3 6' 6" x 9' ( 1.98m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, bath, shower, WHB, WC and linoleum flooring.
Laid to lawn and fenced perimeter
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38732796.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.