3 bedroom character property for saleSchool Lane, East Harling, Norwich
Sold STC £235,000
- Converted Maisonette
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Facility
- Abundance of Character
- Feature Domed Ceiling
- GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £245,000
ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT! ...A stunning three double bedroom maisonette converted from Old Harling Hall, dating back to the early 1800's. The property benefits from well proportioned accommodation throughout, high ceilings and at its heart has a feature staircase with a cupola ceiling!
GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £245,000. This luxury apartment is positioned within a historic building with an imposing facade. The property which dates back to the early 1800's offers generous accommodation with character features including exposed timber floorboards, sash windows, high ceilings and an original fireplace. Another feature of this unique property is its stunning staircase with a cupola ceiling. The accommodation features a handmade kitchen/ dining room with a large walk in pantry and a sitting room on the ground floor. From here the individual staircase leads up to the first floor where you discover three double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a bathroom.
This luxury apartment is positioned within a historic building with an imposing facade. The property which dates back to the early 1800's offers generous accommodation with character features including exposed timber floorboards, sash windows, high ceilings and an original fireplace. Another feature of this unique property is its stunning staircase with a cupola ceiling. The accommodation features a handmade kitchen/ dining room with a large walk in pantry and a sitting room on the ground floor. From here the individual staircase leads up to the first floor where you discover three double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a bathroom.
Door to front aspect, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Sitting Room 17' 8" max x 15' max ( 5.38m max x 4.57m max )
Floor to ceiling sash windows with wooden shutters, radiator, ornate coving to ceiling, exposed floorboards. Cast iron feature fireplace with decorative marble surround.
Kitchen Diner 15' max x 14' 10" max ( 4.57m max x 4.52m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, sink drainer, open fire place with decorative wooden surround, floor to ceiling sash window with wooden shutters. Door to walk in larder.
Walk In Larder
Window, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, floorboards, shelving.
Large ceiling dome over stairs with cupola, floorboards, radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 13' 9" ( 4.47m x 4.19m )
Window with wooden shutters, floorboards, loft access, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 15' 5" max ( 4.70m x 4.70m max )
Window with wooden shutters, floorboards, storage cupboard.
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin,W.C, radiator, floorboards, airing cupboard, window.
Sash window with wooden shutters, floorboards, picture rail, radiator.
Suite comprising paneled bath with telephone style mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, bidet, radiator, sash window.
To the front and side of the property there are shrubs borders. There is also a private brick built storage shed.
The vendor informs us that the property has a 95 year lease remaining. There is an annual charge of £263 which includes ground rent, building insurance and maintenance.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38732892.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB104893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.