4 bedroom detached house for saleKing Street, Maldon
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Generous Garden
SUBSTANTIAL VICTORIAN CHARM in the heart of Maldon. Rarely available within such CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE TOWN CENTRE, with its wealth of shops and amenities, is this large FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM detached Victorian residence, enjoying a GENEROUS MATURE REAR GARDEN and extensive accommodation.
Within easy reach of Maldon High Street with its wealth of shops and amenities, as well as excellent schools, is this deceptively spacious, heavily extended Victorian detached residence. The property underwent extension by the current owners and now benefits from three reception rooms and four double bedrooms, as well as a modern fitted kitchen with utility room and ground floor shower room, plus first floor family bathroom. Outside the property enjoys a generous mature garden, screened from neighbouring properties by tall shrubs. Offering potential for further improvement, this large detached house is ideal for growing families wanting a central location with good outside space.
Part Glazed Door To :-
Stairs rising to first floor, Door to :-
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 2" Max ( 3.94m x 3.40m Max )
Secondary glazed original sash window to front, radiator, door to :-
Under stairs storage cupboard, door to :-
Sitting Room 12' 6" x 11' Max ( 3.81m x 3.35m Max )
Secondary glazed original sash window to front, double glazed UPVC sash window to rear, centrepiece cast iron Victorian style fireplace housing gas living flame fire, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 8' 10" Max ( 4.60m x 2.69m Max )
Window to side, modern fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with range of eye and base level units incorporating integrated fridge and dishwasher, and built in double oven, gas hob and extractor, breakfast bar. Doors to :-
Lounge 15' 4" Max x 11' 2" ( 4.67m Max x 3.40m )
Windows to side and rear and French doors opening onto the garden. Centrepiece electric fire set in modern stone surround.
Velux skylight window, space for appliances, door to :-
Double glazed window to rear, modern white suite comprising power shower, low level WC and wall mounted basin. Fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Window to side and part glazed door accessing the garden
Window to side, airing cupboard, doors to :-
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' Max ( 3.81m x 3.35m Max )
Secondary glazed original sash window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 3" Max ( 3.96m x 3.43m Max )
Secondary glazed original sash window to front,walk-in over stairs storage cupboard with secondary glazed original sash window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 11' 2" Max ( 3.40m x 3.40m Max )
Windows to side and to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 8' 10" Max ( 3.23m x 2.69m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, radiator.
Window to side, modern white suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over, low level WC and pedestal basin. Part tiled walls, radiator.
Mature rear gardens, enclosed by panel and trellis fencing, comprising a main lawn which meanders between mature flower and shrub beds with mature trees and budlia providing privacy from neighbouring gardens. Attractive patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38732964.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.