3 bedroom terraced house for saleWinifred Road, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £78,000
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Mid terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms, c/h & double glazed
- Convenient & central location
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR LANDLORD TO ADD AN ESTABLISHED TENANCY TO A PORTFOLIO. A 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE currently achieiving £520 pcm. The property is situated in a CONVENIENT & CENTRAL LOCATION. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR LANDLORD TO ADD AN ESTABLISHED TENANCY TO A PORTFOLIO. A 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE currently achieiving £520 pcm and situated in a CONVENIENT & CENTRAL LOCATION.
Lounge 11' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.48m )
UPVC part double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, fireplace, radiator, TV point.
Dining Room 11' 7" max x 10' 9" ( 3.53m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, understairs cupboard, telephone point, TV point.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 6' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.03m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, cooker point, tiling, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window to side, door to rear yard.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" max x 11' 4" ( 3.51m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.33m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in cupboard, radiator, door to
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, door to
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, extractor fan, radiator, storage cupboard, double glazed window to side.
Small paved forecourt, low brick walling, gate.
Small yard, gate to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.