2 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Road, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Mid terrace house
- 2 Bedrooms, c/h & double glazed
- Central & convenient location
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A LANDLORD TO ADD AN ESTABLISHED TENANCY TO A PORTFOLIO. A 2 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms and rear yard. The property is situated in a CONVENIENT & CENTRAL LOCATION.
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A LANDLORD TO ADD AN ESTABLISHED TENANCY TO A PORTFOLIO. A 2 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE situated in a CONVENIENT & CENTRAL LOCATION.
Lounge 11' 4" max x 11' 4" ( 3.45m max x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed door and window to front, two wall lights, electric meter cupboard, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 8' 10" extending to 11' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.69m extending to 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 13' x 6' 5" ( 3.96m x 1.96m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiling, double glazed windows to side and rear, door to rear.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" max x 11' 6" ( 3.61m max x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to fron, radiatort.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Panelled bath with shower extension, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Small forecourt with low brick wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38733180.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.