3 bedroom character property for saleCopper Beeches, Highworth, Swindon
Sold STC £245,000
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Cottage
- Lounge/Diner, Good size Kitchen
- Entrance Porch and Entrance Hall
- Family Bathroom, Garden to Rear and Side
- Double Glazing, Central Heating, 2 Parking Spaces
3 Bedroom Semi Detached Cottage a stones throw from Highworths High Street. A short level walk offers all local amenities. Accommodation comprises of Entrance Porch, Hall, Lounge/diner, Fitted Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside is garden to the side and rear with parking for 2 vehicles
**Rarely Available** and NO ONWARD CHAIN. Allen & Harris are very pleased to be able to offer for sale this 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Cottage a stones throw from Highworths High Street. A short level walk offers all local amenities. Accommodation comprises of Entrance Porch, Hall, Lounge/diner, Fitted Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside is garden to the side and rear with parking for 2 vehicles at the front. A viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to side. Storage. Door to entrance hall.
Laminate wood flooring. Stairway to first floor landing. Door to kitchen. Door to lounge/diner. Radiator. Boiler.
Lounge/diner 16' 1" max x 11' 11" ( 4.90m max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed French doors to rear. Laminate wood flooring. Radiator. Understairs storage cupboard. Feature fireplace.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen comprising floor and wall mounted units. Work surfaces with inset sink unit. Tiled splashbacks. Space for oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for tall standing fridge/freezer. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side. doors to all three bedrooms and bathroom. Access to roof space.
Master Bedroom 10' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Second Bedroom 9' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Thid Bedroom 6' 4" x 6' 1" ( 1.93m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window. Radiator. Three piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and w.c
Paved pathway. Area laid to loose stone chipping's. Parking space.
Side access to rear. Storage shed.
Paved patio. Steps leading to area laid to lawn.
Allocated parking space to front. Second parking space to front of the property.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short level walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will find a bank, a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38733186.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT102804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.