2 bedroom retirement property for saleBridgeman Road, Penarth
- Retirement Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Set In Landscaped Gardens
- Communal Parking Spaces
- Visitor Parking Spaces
- Guest Bedroom Available
Purpose built two bedroom second floor retirement apartment ideally located as walking distance to Penarth Pier. Benefiting from a communal laundry, communal parking spaces and there is also a guest room available at a low rate. The property is being sold with no onward chain.
Purpose built two bedroom second floor retirement apartment ideally located as walking distance to Penarth Pier. Entrance via security intercom into communal hallway with lift and stairs to all floors. The flat briefly comprises hallway, lounge which benefits from a Juliet balcony giving a lovely outlook of the park, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The apartment block is managed by Wales & West and is offered for sale for those over 55 years of age. Additional benefits are a communal laundry, communal parking spaces and there is also a guest room available at a low rate. The property is being sold with no onward chain. Early viewing strongly recommended.
Entered via security intercom. Stairs and lifts to all floors.
Entered via fire door. Wall mounted door entry system. Fitted hand rail. Radiator with wooden surround. Storage cupboard housing fuse box. Fitted carpet.
Lounge 19' 7" x 9' 8" ( 5.97m x 2.95m )
Double glazed french doors opening onto Juliet balcony to front aspect overlooking park. Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Wall mounted thermostat.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 5' 5" ( 3.28m x 1.65m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Space for electric cooker. Cooker hood. Space for fridge freezer. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Coved ceiling. Wall mounted boiler. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 19' 7" Into Robe x 8' 9" ( 5.97m Into Robe x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front aspect overlooking park with partial sea view. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Mirrored double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" Max x 7' 2" Max ( 3.30m Max x 2.18m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect overlooking park with partial sea view. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Cupboard housing hot water tank.
Three piece suite comprising low level panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Wall mounted assisted hand rail. Wall mounted storage cabinet. Partially tiled walls. Extractor fan. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Two towel rails. Wall mounted assisted bath aid.
Pretty landscaped communal gardens. Communal parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38733243.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR102978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.