3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeoley Road East, Lakeside, Redditch
- Mid Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Additional WC
Offered for sale is this three bedroom mid terraced house close to the town centre of Redditch.
Benefiiting from three bedrooms, a kitchen-diner, lounge, upstairs WC and downstairs bathroom. Externally there is a garden to the rear. Call us to arrange your viewing.
Offered for sale is this three bedroom mid terraced house close to the town centre of Redditch. The property is within walking distance to schools and local ammenities as well as a bus route. The property has three bedrooms, a recently refitted upstairs WC, kitchen-diner, lounge, downstairs bathroom and a garden to the rear.
With a path and steps leading to the main accommodation
Having stairs leading up to the first floor accommodation, radiator and doors leading off to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.58m )
Having a double glazed windows to the front,wall mounted gas fire, and door leading to the kitchen. The lounge also benefits from understairs storage and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner 15' 2" max x 9' 11" max ( 4.62m max x 3.02m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear a selection of fitted base and wall units with roll top work surfaces. There is a stainless steel sink with mixer and drainer to side and tiling to splash prone areas. The kitchen also benefits from a fitted hob, oven with extractor over, radiator, and space for a washing machine and fridge. Doors leading off to the inner hallway, storage cupboard and downstairs bathroom.
Having an obscure double glazed window to the side, white suite comprising a paneled bath, wall mounted shower , close coupled flush WC and tiling to splash prone areas. The bathroom also has wooden cladding and a radiator.
With a double glazed window to the rear, decked flooring and door giving access to the rear garden.
With doors leading off to the three bedrooms, WC and loft access.
The first floor WC has a closed coupled flush WC and fitted handbasin. There is tiling to the walls and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.99m x 2.41m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, picture rail, radiator and laminate flooring
Bedroom 2 11' 11" max x 10' max ( 3.63m max x 3.05m max )
Having two double glazed windows to the front, picture rail, door to walk in storage cupboard and laminate flooring
Bedroom 3 10' 1" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.07m max x 2.11m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear and laminate flooring.
The garden is enclosed with fencing and has rear gated access. There are numerous shrubs and plants with lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38733504.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.