4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green, Weasenham St Peter, King's Lynn
Sold STC £425,000
- Charming home
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Views over village green
- Enclosed garden
- Detached garage
An attractive period home providing four bedroom accommodation overlooking The Green in the village of Weasenham St Peter.
Kennel House is a period home providing four bedroom accommodation overlooking The Green in the village of Weasenham St Peter. On the ground floor a spacious living room has an open fireplace and views over its own garden and The Green while there is a separate dining room and adjoining kitchen. Useful laundry room and store room offer practical space and useful storage. The property enjoys an enclosed rear garden with terrace as well as separate garden area to the side and a detached double garage. The village of Weasenham St Peter is pleasantly situated between the bustling towns of Swaffham and Fakenham in the west of Norfolk.
With a door in from the rear aspect this is treated as the front hallway with stairs leading up to the first floor. From the hallway there are doors into the principle reception rooms, as well as a useful double storage cloaks cupboard.
With WC and hand wash basin.
This generous room which is partially divided by a chimney breast housing an open fire has windows overlooking The Green and window and bay window overlooking the rear garden. There are some exposed beams to the ceiling and brick archways either side of the chimney.
Again having windows overlooking The Green to the eastern aspect this is an ideal formal dining room adjoining the kitchen with a serving hatch from the kitchen.
Kitchen/ Dining Area
Double aspect room with windows overlooking The Green and side area of garden. This kitchen is fitted with an excellent range of base and matching wall units. Round edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink, fitted electric oven and fitted hob with extractor hood over. Serving hatch opens into the dining room.
With door out to the side aspect. This room features further storage units with inset sink unit, water softener and houses the boiler which supplies domestic hot water and central heating systems. A door leads into a storage room.
Useful storage room with windows to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
A good sized landing housing the large airing cupboard and hot water tank.
With twin windows offering a view over The Green towards the Church, fitted wardrobes, door into the en-suite shared with bedroom 2.
With window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, doors to an en-suite shared with the master bedroom and onto the landing.
Having bath with shower over, hand wash basin, WC and bidet.
Double aspect room with windows to front and side aspects.
Bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin and bidet.
Window to the side aspect, access into a generous eaves storage cupboard.
Kennel House stands on The Green in Weasenham St Peter, with a driveway leading through a five-bar gate to a gravelled parking area within its grounds. Adjoining this area is a detached double garage with electric up and over door, and along the eastern aspect of the house is a paved terrace ideal for al fresco eating. The rest of the garden is divided from this area by a low wall with steps up to a wide lawned area boarded by mature shrub and flower borders, with the garden being enclosed by walling and hedging. Towards to foot of the garden is an old brick built storage building. A double glazed sun room overlooks the garden. Alongside the front door a gate leads to a further side area of garden with an area of lawn and a pedestrian gate leading out onto the green.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38733540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1100974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.