2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSevenacres, Orton Brimbles, Peterborough
Sold STC £130,000
- Cul De Sac Location
- Close to Local Amenities
- Refitted Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Semi Detached House
- Single Garage
- Parking for Three Cars
Cul De Sac Location
Close to Local Amenities
Semi Detached House
Parking for Three Cars
PVCu part glazed entrance door to:
Telephone point, textured ceiling, and stairs to first floor landing, door to:
4.17m x 3.68m (13'8" maximum excluding door recess x 12'1").
PVCu double glazed window to front, wall mounted coal effect gas fire, under stairs storage cupboard, electric storage heater, TV point, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
3.66m x 2.06m (12' x 6'9").
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap with tiled splash back, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, gas point for cooker with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to side, electric storage heater, coving to textured ceiling, PVCu part glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Timed control panel heater, coving to ceiling, access to loft space, doors to:
3.68m x 2.57m (12'1" x 8'5" excluding door recess).
Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, fitted carpet, TV point, textured ceiling.
3.66m x 2.13m (12' x 7').
PVCu double glazed window to rear, over-stairs airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater, fitted carpet textured ceiling.
Recently refitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splash back, PVCu double glazed window to side, textured ceiling.
To the front the garden is laid to lawn with ornamental tree, the gravel driveway provides off road parking and leads to the single garage 5.11m x 2.44m (16'9'' x 8') with up and over door, power and light connected, window to side. Gated side access leads through to the rear garden, laid partly to lawn with paved patio, gravel borders with shrubs, enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38733654.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.