3 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Castle Camps, Cambridge
Sold STC £400,000
- A delightful detached three bedroom cottage
- Character features throughout to include brick flooring, open fireplaces and exposed timbers
- Three large reception rooms
- Detached garage with parking for several cars
- Set in a large plot with generous gardens
- 15 miles to Cambridge city centre
- No onward chain
A delightful detached three bedroom cottage,Character features throughout to include brick flooring, open fireplaces and exposed timbers,Three large reception rooms ,Detached garage with parking for serval cars ,Set in a large plot with generous gardens ,15 miles to Cambridge city centre
Hardwood entrance door to:
DINING ROOM 16' x 15' (4.88m x 4.57m) (measured into inglenook) Replacement hardwood window to the front aspect and a pair of leaded light double doors leading out into the rear garden also providing a good degree of natural lighting, inglenook fireplace with bressumer and hood, exposed brick flooring, a wealth of exposed timbers and door to staircase rising to first floor landing.
SITTING ROOM 14' 5" x 12' 3" (4.39m x 3.73m) max Dual aspect room with a pair of newly replaced hardwood windows in addition to an attractive leaded light window, wealth of exposed timbers, exposed brick chimney breast and fireplace (currently not in use), wooden parquet flooring.
KITCHEN 11' 0" x 6' 2" (3.35m x 1.88m) Providing a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit, space for dishwasher and fridge, understairs storage cupboard, exposed brick wall, slate tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard, window to the front aspect, exposed timbers and door to:
SIDE ENTRANCE HALL Dual aspect room with windows to the front and side aspects, in addition to a glazed door leading to the path and garden, exposed brick flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted oil fired boiler, timber door to:
BATHROOM Suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, brick flooring and window overlooking the garden.
LANDING Vaulted landing with exposed timbers and hardwood window to the front aspect, exposed floorboards, doors to adjoining rooms.
BEDROOM 1 14' 10" x 14' (4.52m x 4.27m) (Sloping eaves) Window to the front aspect, a wealth of exposed timbers and floorboards, door leading to:
BEDROOM 2 14' 11" x 12' (4.55m x 3.66m) Dual aspect room with windows to the front and side aspects overlooking the garden and village green, exposed floorboards, timbers and built in wardrobe. There is a trap door which formally had a staircase leading down to the sitting room, the staircase was removed and currently in the garage, this could be refitted if required.
BEDROOM 3 10' 4" x 8' (3.15m x 2.44m) Window to the side aspect overlooking the garden, exposed timbers and airing cupboard.
SHOWER ROOM Accessed off the landing with shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, exposed timbers and floorboards.
OUTSIDE The property is set in the centre of the village overlooking the village green. The property sits well with its own good sized plot. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. The drive to the right hand side of the property provides ample off-street parking and also leads to the large outbuilding/garage with a pair of timber doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38733969.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.