2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRobey Street, Lincoln
- Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Bay Fronted Property
TWO BEDROOM - BAY FRONTED - END OF TERRACE - LINCOLN CITY CENTRE LOCATION - ENCLOSED REAR LAWNED GARDEN - VIEWINGS ADVISED.
Situated in close proximity to the city centre within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed bay fronted property benefiting from two reception rooms, a modern kitchen/diner and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner, Two Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Bathroom. This property represents an ideal opportunity for First Time Buyers or Investors alike. INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed side entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, coving, power points and a feature gas fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth. Currently utilised as a bedroom.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, coving, wall mounted panel radiator and an under stairs storage cupboard.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven with four burner gas hob and extractor hood above and further integrated appliances including a dishwasher and washing machine; complete with tiled flooring, space and plumbing for a washing machine and ample space for a dining table and chairs.
First Floor Landing
With doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Having two double glazed windows to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and an over stairs cupboard.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, coving, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, tiled splashbacks and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property there is a South facing fully enclosed garden being predominantly laid to lawn with gated access to the front passage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38763390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.