4 bedroom country house for saleAmpthill Road, Campton, Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Magnificent stone-built Victorian lodge house
- Stunning example of Victorian/Gothic architecture
- Approaching 1800sqft of family-sized accommodation
- Four double bedrooms with a master en suite
- Two charming reception rooms with open fires
- Characterful features remaining throughout
- Significant potential for further improvement and reconfiguration
- Situated on a half-acre plot with a lovely mature garden
- Located on the edge of the pretty Campton Plantation
- Offered to the market with no upper chain complications
Satchells is proud to present to the market an unprecedented opportunity to acquire a true piece of Bedfordshire history. East Lodge is an outstanding example of Victorian architecture, built in 1866 by the 6th Baronet Sir George Robert Osborn for his butler on the site of the 800 year old entrance to Chicksands Priory. Now a Grade II-listed structure, the lodge is a prominent local landmark and recognised by many for its architectural and historical importance.
Property ref: 121_1017_4016278
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38773176.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4016278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Satchells Estate Agents, Shefford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.