4 bedroom detached house for saleMornish Road, Branksome Park, Poole, Dorset, BH13
Sold STC £2,250,000
- Four bedrooms (all en-suite) Contemporary living space Bespoke Leicht kitchen Popular and quiet location Versatile accommodation
Redwood is tucked away in a sylvan setting in Mornish Road which is quiet, leafy and completely different in character to some of the busier roads in Branksome Park. The accommodation on the ground floor has a wealth of space and an intriguing mix of formal and informal sitting areas and a highly individual kitchen with high ceilings and a large centre island. Naturally, there is a choice of informal as well as informal dining. Much of the living space opens onto a decked terrace and there is a real sense of bringing the outside in. The upstairs incorporates four double bedrooms, each with its own en-suite. The master suite is approached via double doors and also includes an impressive walk-through dressing area with a fitted dressing table and an array of wardrobes.
* Bespoke Leicht kitchen with integrated appliances
* Granite and Caesar Stone work tops to kitchen
* Tiled and hardwood floors
* Hardwood staircase with a frameless glass balustrade
* Tiled flooring to the hall with carpets and hardwood to all reception rooms
* Oak wood doors throughout
* Stainless steel electrical fittings and door furniture
* LCD / Plasma screens included to the lounge, family room and media room
* Wired for audio
* Bedrooms with fully fitted Italian wardrobes
* En-suites fitted with continental sanitaryware and fully tiled wet room showers
* First floor carpeted throughout
* 10 Year Warranty
* High pressure water system
* Under floor heating throughout
* Gas Fired Boiler matched to the underfloor heating with separate towel rail system for use all year round
* Fully integrated security system with monitored security lighting
* Aluminium powder coated windows double glazed argon
* Sliding folding doors argon filled double glazing
Redwood offers a unique opportunity to live right at the heart of the town while
enjoying all the benefits of a rural setting. The world famous sea lovers paradise of Poole Harbour is virtually on your doorstep as is the vibrant continental café culture of Poole and Bournemouth. Imagine living so close to the waters edge that you can smell the sea air while waking to the seclusion of your own forest clearing.
Branksome Park Conservation Area covers 143 hectares but has only around 300 homes within this beautiful parkland. New development in Branksome Park is rare, contemporary bespoke design even rarer.
The surrounding area is rich in history and culture, pick any point on the compass and find experiences as diverse as the New Forest to the east, Durdle Door and the World Heritage Coast to the west, the world famous Poole Harbour and Sandbanks to the south and Stonehenge and historic Salisbury to the north.
Today, Poole is a bustling modern harbour with fast links to France and the Channel Islands. Every interest is catered for, from kite surfing to sailing, from pony trekking to world class golf courses, or you can simply relax at the waters edge with a cool drink, and all within 1½ hours of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38807820.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEO150072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.