2 bedroom terraced house for saleArundel Street, Derby
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Close To City
- Viewing Advised
INVESTORS ONLY - A traditional mid terrace property in a popular location close to Derby City to be sold with tenants in place achieving £495 PCM. The property would make an easy first time investment or addition to a current portfolio. Internal viewing highly advised.
Located close to the City Centre is this traditional two bedroom terraced property which is already let for £495 PCM and available only as an investment property. The accommodation in brief comprises of - lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom, two good size bedrooms and garden to the rear.
Lounge 10' 6" x 11' ( 3.20m x 3.35m )
Kitchen/Diner 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
Ground Floor Bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.23m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38824341.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER202601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.