3 bedroom bungalow for saleCunswick End, Crook Road, Kendal, Cumbria
- A modern detached bungalow with spacious and well planned family accommodation.
- Superb site adjoining open countryside, set well back from the road.
- Fabulous far reaching views across the Kent Valley towards the Lakeland Fells.
- Large L-shaped lounge/dining room and conservatory.
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and pantry.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Attic rooms with excellent potential for conversion.
- Beautifully laid out gardens of around 0.40 acres.
- Good sized garage and ample off-road car parking.
- Attractive rural location just two miles from Kendal.
Occupying a superb site with fabulous views this modern detached bungalow offers spacious, neatly presented three bedroom accommodation together with a garage, ample off-road parking and delightful gardens of around 0.40 acres. Attractive rural location just within the Lake District National Park.
From Kendal take the Windermere Road in a northerly direction out of the town to the large roundabout at the top of the hill [junction with the A591]. Take the second exit onto the B5284 Crook Road. Go past Plumgarths Farm shop on the left and the discreet entrance to Cunswick End will be found on the left-hand side, just past a property known as High Pasture.
The property occupies a delightful location about two miles north-west of the historic market town of Kendal, just within the southern boundary of the Lake District National Park.
Within walking distance is Plumgarths which has a farm shop, cafe, bakery and other boutique outlets.
The property is perfectly placed for exploring this most beautiful part of the world. The bungalow is appropriately named Cunswick End as it is located at the northern end of Cunswick Scar where opportunities for walking abound.
The property is convenient for junction 36 of the M6 motorway and for Windermere and Staveley. Kendal, renowned as the gateway to the Lake District, provides an excellent range of shopping, leisure, cultural and educational amenities. Nearby Oxenholme Railway Station is on the London to Glasgow West Coast line.
The bungalow occupies a slightly elevated position with a generously proportioned plot extending to around 0.40 acres.
The delightfully laid out, neatly maintained gardens, arranged to the front, side and rear, comprise lawns, clipped hedging, well stocked herbaceous borders, an ornamental pond, rockeries, shrubs and trees. In one corner of the front garden is a wooded area with an array of mature pine trees.
Tucked away in a corner of the rear garden is a vegetable garden with greenhouse and garden shed.
A recessed gateway leads to a tarmacadam driveway with ample room for the parking of motor vehicles.
Mains water and electricity. Septic tank drainage. Oil fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38824965.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN150342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.