This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom apartment for sale
2 Horne Terrace, Polwarth, Edinburgh EH11 1JW
- Well presented two bedroom main door flat situated in the Polwarth area, lying south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- The property comprises vestibule, entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room.
- The property benefits from GCH, permit on street parking, private front garden and shared rear garden.
- The property is located within easy access of Edinburgh city centre and within walking distance of Dalry, Bruntsfield, Tollcross and Gorgie, where there are an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars
- Home Report Available Online
L shaped entrance hallway accessed through vestibule and providing access to all other rooms. Comprising plain cornice, two pendant lights, varnished floor boards, full-height storage cupboard and high-level cupboard with water tank.
Living Room - 13' 11'' x 11' 3'' (4.25m x 3.45m)
Living Room situated to the rear of the property with patio doors to the garden. Comprising centre light fitting, varnished floor boards, open shelving units and radiator.
Kitchen - 11' 5'' x 5' 11'' (3.50m x 1.81m)
Fitted kitchen comprising electric hob & oven, extractor hood & fan, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, stainless steel sink with drainer, natural wood worktops, centre light fitting, tiled floor and radiator.
Bedroom One - 15' 1'' x 11' 1'' (4.60m x 3.40m)
Double bedroom situated to the front of the property with views over front garden. Comprising varnished floor boards, ornate cornice & ceiling rose with centre light, TV point, phone point, radiator, dado rail, wall press with door and window with working shutters.
Bedroom Two - 14' 9'' x 8' 5'' (4.50m x 2.59m)
Double bedroom situated to the front of the property overlooks front garden. Comprising varnished floor boards, plain cornice, centre light, radiator, wall press with door and window with working shutters.
Shower Room - 5' 0'' x 4' 1'' (1.55m x 1.25m)
Fully tiled bathroom situated off hallway. Comprising sink, WC, shower cubicle and extractor fan.