4 bedroom detached house for saleHalesowen Road, Quinton
Withdrawn from Market
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- VASTLY EXTENDED AND SUPERBLY APPOINTED
- 26' LOUNGE
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH APPLIANCES
- TWO BATHROOMS
- GARAGE & 4 CAR DRIVEWAY
- SUNNY ASPECT REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
The layout briefly comprises: To ground floor; Enclosed porch, long hallway with storage cupboards, 26ft lounge/diner, superb breakfast/ kitchen extension, having integrated appliances, 5 ring hob and dual access to the rear garden. Ground floor family bathroom and integral garage (suitable for car subject to measurement). The first floor provides a spacious upgraded shower room and four bedrooms, bedroom one having a wall of gloss fronted fitted wardrobe/storage units and shelving.
Further benefits include: Combination central heating and double glazing, generous rear garden benefiting from afternoon sun, off road parking to front for at least four cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38836245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6271484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.