3 bedroom bungalow for saleWestbrook Lane, Westfield, Hastings, East Sussex
- Private Country Lane Location
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Double Garage with Annexe Above
- Beautiful Countryside Views
- Gardens of approx 1 1/2 Acres
- Chain Free
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this well appointed detached bungalow offered for sale with approximately 1 ½ acres of formal gardens adjoining paddocks offering an equestrian lifestyle enjoying beautiful countryside views. Privately found via a country lane, enjoying seclusion and privacy and just a short distance from amenities in Westfield, the property enjoys a private driveway, ample parking for multiple vehicles and a detached double garage with additional annexe above offering a 20' x 14' living space and shower room. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and boasts accommodation comprising entrance porch, inner hallway, double aspect L-shaped main reception room, open plan kitchen with separate dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and an additional shower room. Found in good decorative order throughout with double glazing and oil fired central heating, viewings come highly recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 13'8 x 10'11 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'11x 9' -
Bedroom 3 - 13' x 8'11 -
Reception 1 - 25'2 x 21'7 -
Reception 2 - 10'5 x 10'4 Utility Room -
Reception 3 - 20' x 12'4 Annexe -
Kitchen - 20'3 x 13'5 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38851752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22957184E_HA153501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.