Studio flat for sale24 Endbutt Lane, Crosby, Liverpool, L23
- Self-Contained Ground Floor Retail Unit of Approx 460 Sq Ft
- Immaculately Refurbished 1 Bedroom First Floor Flat With Outside Terrace
- Established Retail Position To Crosby
- Excellent Investment/income Potential
The property briefly comprises of open plan ground floor retail unit with rear kitchen, WC & access to the first floor residential accommodation which includes open plan living area & kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and small outside terrace.
The property had been refurbished throughout to provide a self-contained retail unit with a separate 1 bedroom flat above.
The retail unit has a new shop front with security roller shutter and provides for an open plan retail/trading area together with a kitchen and WC facility to the rear.
Recessed spot lights are provided to the ceiling, and floor coverings are that of laminate flooring.
The first floor flat has a separate entrance to Endbutt Lane. Stairs lead into the open plan living room and fitted kitchen with built in cooker, hob and extractor above, heating is by way of gas central heating.
The Living room patio door onto the enclosed outside terrace. The bathroom is a white suite with shower over bath, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls and towel rail radiator. UPVC double glazing is provided throughout the flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38852853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.