1 bedroom bungalow for saleFort Warden Road, Totland Bay, Isle of Wight
- 1-2 bedroom holiday bungalow
- 52-week occupancy & freehold
- Private gardens front and rear
- Use of car park
- Easy access to Colwell Beach and eateries
Set in a little cluster of similar homes, this bungalow offers a fantastic second home opportunity with plenty of freedom. You are also conveniently located within easy reach of the stunning Colwell Bay with its sandy swimming beach and eateries.Previously a two bedroom property, this home has been changed to accommodate a good sized kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, double bedroom and a smaller room that can be used as bedroom or home office. Brick built with a tile roof, double glazing and gas central heating, this home is warm and cosy year round and would make an ideal investment.It has to be noted that the vendor of this property is a person connected to Pittis as defined in the Estate Agency Act 1979.
What the Owner says:
The private garden and the location drew us here as it catches the sunshine and is a lovely place to sit and enjoy the warmer weather.
With the 52-week occupancy, we can come and go as we please, furthermore, parking is available in the car park and we are within a short drive or bus ride to the nearby ferry links to the mainland.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 10'2 x 7'9 (3.10m x 2.36m)
- Lounge: 13'8 x 10'5 (4.17m x 3.18m) narrowing to 4'8 x 5'1 (1.42m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 7'9 (3.66m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 2/Office: 6'9 x 5'2 (2.06m x 1.58m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38852943.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.