This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

Land for sale

The Halesend Estate, Storridge, Malvern, Herefordshire

Offers in Excess of £2,450,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Established shoot
  • Farmland, pasture and woodland
  • Trout stream
  • 3 cottages
  • Traditional barn

Full description

Tenure: Freehold


The property is in an elevated position in superb unspoilt countryside on the border of Herefordshire and Worcestershire.

There are good local amenities in the village of Cradley, 1.8 miles south, with a primary school, shop, post office and Longley Green to the north with a pub, shop and post office. Great Malvern is approximately 3.5 miles away and has more extensive facilities and amenities. Worcester, Hereford and Birmingham are all within striking distance.


Formerly part of a larger estate, the property now extends to approximately 297 acres in total, comprising inhand farmland and woodland. The woodland and game crops are laid out to provide an excellent high Pheasant shoot which has been built up and run commercially over the last ten years.



More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
07 June 2012

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Savills New Homes, Summertown

256 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 7DE

01865 809152 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 335469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.