5 bedroom detached house for saleGrove Hill, Hellingly
- Impressive Reception Hall/Dining Room
- Drawing Room, Sitting Room, Study, Playroom
- Principal Bedroom with luxury en suite Bathroom
- 4 further Bedrooms, 2 en suite Shower Rooms, Family Bathroom
- Traditional Outbuilding/Garaging
Stunning recently renovated Wealden hall house with 7 acres.
**Price Guide £1,100,000 - £1,300,000** 15th century Grade II Listed Wealden hall house of over 3,500 sq ft with stunning vaulted dining hall and 7 acres. Renovated throughout to an exceptional standard, in a semi-rural location with farmland views, outbuildings, established garden and paddocks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38863105.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT130065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Battle - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.