3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Bebington Road, Birkenhead
like this property?Call 0151 386 2099
Distances are straight line measurements
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE
- ON THE BEBINGTON BORDER
- SUNNY CONSERVATORY
- BEAUTIFUL GARDENS
- LARGE EXTENSION
- STONEBOND DRIVEWAY
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Delightful 3 bedroom semi detached house on the Bebington/Rock Ferry border with views over Victoria Park. Extended to the front, side and rear and fully modernised with beautiful driveway and gardens, large extension & garage, sunny conservatory and well planned spacious internal accommodation.
This is a spacious and delightfully presented three bedroom extended semi detached house with views over Victoria Park. Within easy reach of all local amenities and occupying a substantial plot the property has been extended to the front, side and rear and modernised to an extremely high standard. The well planned accommodation incorporates gas central heating and double glazing and comprises porch, entrance hall, downstairs w.c, two entertaining rooms, a large extension, modern fitted kitchen and a sunny conservatory leading out into a large beautiful rear garden. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The garage is fully double glazed and of considerable size with a stylish up and over door. To the front is an attractive stone bond driveway providing ample off road parking alongside an immaculate front garden with lawn and borders. The property benefits from no onward chain and viewing really is essential to fully appreciate the qualities it offers.
Extended out with tiled floor, UPVC door, power and lighting.
Radiator, wood effect flooring, double glazed window to side aspect, doors to lounge, kitchen and downstairs WC.
Fully panelled UPVC walls, recessed lighting, storage cupboard, low level WC, vanity wash handbasin and coloured porthole window to front aspect.
Lounge 13' x 10' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.33m )
Wood effect flooring, feature fireplace with living flame gas fire and marble surround, radiator and picture rail.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, picture rail, feature fireplace with living flame gas fire, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 12' 10" max x 6' 4" ( 3.91m max x 1.93m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high quality wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge worktops, integrated four ring gas hob and oven with cooker hood over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled splashbacks, pantry and space for washing machine and fridge.
Sunny UPVC conservatory with wood effect flooring, power and door to rear garden.
Extension 24' 1" x 7' 7" ( 7.34m x 2.31m )
Breezeblock wall, decked flooring with power and lights providing substantial usable space.
First Floor Landing
Wood effect flooring, double glazed window to side aspect, ladder access to part boarded loft with light.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 11" to recess ( 3.96m x 3.33m to recess )
Wood effect flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 10' 10" to recess ( 3.91m max x 3.30m to recess )
Wood effect flooring, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.96m )
Radiator and double glazed bow window to front aspect.
Modern family bathroom with three piece suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash handbasin, panelled bath with Mains shower above and shower screen, housed combi boiler, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting, extractor fan and radiator.
Garage 20' 6" x 7' 11" ( 6.25m x 2.41m )
With up-and-over door, power and lighting, double glazed windows to side and rear aspects.
Stone bond driveway providing off-road parking for two vehicles.
Laid to lawn with borders, plants, flowers, wood picket fence to side boundary and two external sensor activated lights.
Enclosed private rear garden with decked terrace area with LED lighting, sizeable lawn with borders, flower beds, plants and small trees, attractive wooden fencing to boundaries and two external sensor activated lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements