4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLarne Road, Lincoln
- End Terrace
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Suites
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a popular residential area within the historic cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed four bedroom end-terrace property benefiting from well sized accommodation throughout, low maintenance gardens, a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links.
Situated in a popular residential area within the historic cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed four bedroom end-terrace property benefiting from well sized accommodation throughout, low maintenance gardens, a wide range of local amenities and schooling and excellent transport links to the city centre and beyond. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Conservatory, Kitchen/Diner, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With uPVC front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Being fitted with a low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin; complete with an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 10" ( 5.31m x 3.30m )
Having wood laminate flooring, TV and power points, wall mounted panel radiator and a door into:-
A light and airy conservatory with power points and door out to the rear garden.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 4" x 12' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.86m )
A spacious kitchen/diner being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and an integrated oven with four ring hob and extractor hood above; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, a window to the front aspect and ample space for a dining table and chairs.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
A large double bedroom with window to the rear aspect, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
A further spacious double bedroom with window to the front aspect, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.03m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' x 6' 4" ( 2.44m x 1.93m )
A well sized single bedroom with window, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath with power shower over; complete with tiled walls, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail and an obscure double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance paved yard with fencing to perimeters and gated access to the side elevation leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is also low maintenance and fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38865903.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.