2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crescent, Dewsbury
Sold STC £85,000
- ***Guide Price £85,000 - £90,000***
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating (Where Stated)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- *** NO CHAIN ***
***Guide Price £85,000 - £90,000*** Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance hallway, kitchen, dining room, lounge, landing, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens to front and rear with brick outhouse.
***Guide Price £85,000 - £90,000***
Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Single glazed timber door to front, radiator and under stairs cupboard. Double glazed window to front.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.92m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, radiator and plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler, access to dining room and single glazed timber door to side. Double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Lounge 11' 2" To Chimney Recess x 14' 2" To Bay Window ( 3.40m To Chimney Recess x 4.32m To Bay Window )
Double glazed bay window to rear, radiator and timber fire place with gas fire.
Two double glazed windows to front and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 2" To Chimney Recess ( 3.66m x 3.40m To Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 12' 1" ( 2.77m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Two piece bathroom suite comprising of: wash hand basin and bath. Part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to side.
Low level wc, radiator and double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is a garden and to the rear of the property is an garden with paved patio area and brick outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38879970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.