2 bedroom flat for saleBaltimore Wharf, E14
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 balconies
- 4th floor
- Courtyard/East facing views
- Superb onsite facilities including heated swimming pool and gym
- 24hr concierge services.
- Great transport links via Crossharbour DLR station
- Underground car park space included
An opportunity to purchase a luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the 4th floor within Baltimore Wharf. Boasting an internal size of 673 sqft, the feeling of space is further enhance by two separate balconies perfect for enjoying the morning sun due to this property's east facing aspects.
The development benefits from not only a 24 hour concierge, but equally full club house facilities including a heated swimming pool and gym.
The closest stations are South Quay and Cross harbour on the DLR with easy access to Canary Wharf which is served also by the Jubilee line.
Underground car park space included.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38882403.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INV150156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.