3 bedroom house for saleMaenporth Estate, Falmouth, South Cornwall TR11
Sold by Us
- Close to Falmouth Bay and the Helford River
- Communal grounds
- Excellent holiday letting potential
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Holiday occupany restriction
- Short walk to beach
A beautifully presented 3 bedroomed end of terrace holiday property, in the immaculately maintained Maenporth Estate, benefitting from a range of on site leisure facilities. An ideal holiday home and lettings investment opportunity that enjoys views from the main bedroom towards Falmouth Bay.
Located in a popular spot between Helford River and Falmouth within close proximity of Maenporth Beach.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, shower room, utility cupboard, separate storage cupboard, semi open-plan L-shaped living/dining room/kitchen with direct access out to the garden.
First Floor: 3 good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, airing cupboard.
Outside: one allocated parking space plus ample visitors parking. Paved patio across the rear of the property, plus the use of further communal lawned and landscaped grounds, sports and play area and leisure facilities. Just a short walk to Maenporth Beach through the parkland style grounds.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38896749.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.