3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAldebury Road, Maidenhead
- NO CHAIN
- SKILFULLY EXTENDED
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- 32FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- REFITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- DOUBLE SIZE GARAGE
- REAR GARDEN
Situated on Maidenhead's northern outskirts towards Cookham, a spacious and skilfully extended three bedroom end-terrace house offering excellent family accommodation. Close to local shops and schools, the property offers spacious accommodation featuring a refitted kitchen/breakfast room. NO CHAIN.
Situated on Maidenhead's northern outskirts towards Cookham, a spacious and skilfully extended three bedroom end-terrace house offering excellent family accommodation. Close to local shops and schools, the property offers spacious accommodation featuring a refitted kitchen/breakfast room, 32ft lounge/dining room, two garages and garden to the rear. An internal inspection is highly recommended. NO CHAIN.
The property is accessed via a path off of Aldebury Road.
Spacious Entrance Hall
Radiator, light point.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin.
Study Area 5' 8" x 4' 3" ( 1.73m x 1.30m )
To the rear of the stairs, with radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 32' 3" x 8' 10" ( 9.83m x 2.69m )
Two radiators, doors to the rear garden, serving hatch to kitchen.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 4" x 10' 4" ( 5.28m x 3.15m )
The kitchen has recently been refitted and offers comprehensive storage space, comprising an excellent range of base units with cupboards below, sink unit with single drainer, built-in Bosch cooker and hob, matching wall cupboards, further cupboards and drawers, storage cupboard, large understairs storage cupboard with gas fired boiler for central heating and domestic hot water.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Front aspect double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes with overhead space, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Comprising white suite of bath with mixer tap, Mira shower fitment, low level w.c., wash hand basin in vanity unit, mosaic fully tiled walls, radiator, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, double glazed window.
Hedge to the front boundary, side access to the rear.
Paved with area of lawn, enclosed by panel fencing, outside wall lights, gate giving access to the rear and garage.
Double Garage 19' 3" x 16' ( 5.87m x 4.88m )
Double size garage with two up and over doors, side door and inspection pit.
From Maidenhead take the B4447 Cookham Road. Proceed for approximately a quarter of a mile and then turn right into Aldebury Road and the property will be found immediately on the left hand side and is accessed from the pedestrianised walkway at the top of Aldebury Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38898237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.