4 bedroom terraced house for saleLower Oxford Street, Castleford
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 Bed Mid Terrace
- Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000
- Popular Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Cellar Space
- Still Retains Some Original Features
Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000.Only upon internal inspection can one appreciate the size and space inside this four bedroom mid terrace property which is situated close to Castleford town centre. This property would suit a variety of buyers and still retains some of its original features.
Situated in a popular residential area close to Castleford town centre is this 4 bed mid terrace property which can be described as a 'Tardis' due to the size and space of the accommodation inside which is not apparent on first glance so internal viewing is highly advised. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen diner, four bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also has a cellar and an attached brick built outhouse. To the front of the property is a buffer garden and to the rear is an enclosed rear yard.
Lounge 11' 3" into recess x 14' 8" max ( 3.43m into recess x 4.47m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This welcoming living space features an original cast iron open fire place and is fitted with a television point and a telephone point. Finished with period coving, dado rail, a radiator and wood laminate flooring. Open plan through to the dining area.
Dining Room 12' 3" into recess x 14' 3" ( 3.73m into recess x 4.34m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. This spacious dining area provides ample space for a dining table and chairs. Finished with period coving, a radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 16' 10" x 8' 2" ( 5.13m x 2.49m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the side. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a two and a half bowl sink with drainer. Integrated electric oven and electric hob. Plumbed for a washing machine and a dishwasher.There is also ample space for a table and chairs. Finished with spot lights, tiled splash backs, a radiator and tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor where there is access to the loft
Bedroom One 14' 3" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.34m max x 2.97m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. This spacious master bedroom provides ample space for bedroom furniture and is finished with a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" max x 13' 3" max ( 3.12m max x 4.04m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This second double bedroom is finished with a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.26m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Finished with a radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 9' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.92m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a television point and a telephone point. This bedroom also houses the central heating boiler. Finished with a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of paneled bath with mixer taps and shower head attachment, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with part tiled walls and a radiator.
There is a buffer garden to the front where there is on street permit parking. To the rear is a concrete yard complete with an attached brick built outhouse and outside tap. The yard is enclosed with a brick wall boundary.
From this office proceed to the top of Bank Street carry straight across into Station Road and follow the one-way system onto Lower Oxford Street and the property will be seen marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38899278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF105669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.