3 bedroom terraced house for saleAnson Road, Upper Cambourne, Cambridge
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Immaculate family townhouse
- Integral garage
- Master bedroom with En-suite shower room
- Overlooks Green
- Three bedrooms
- Viewing recommended!
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* Immaculate family townhouse
* Integral garage
* Master bedroom with En-suite shower room
* Overlooks Green
* Viewing recommended!
Understairs cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor landing. personal door leading to garage.
Currently being used as a storage cupboard but with full plumbing.
4.57m x 3.20m (15' x 10'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with base cupboards under, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, window to rear, single radiator, French doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to front, radiator, stairs to second floor landing, door to:
3.71m x 2.62m (12'2" x 8'7"). Window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
4.78m x 3.96m (15'8" x 13'). Window to rear, laminate flooring, French doors leading to Juliet balcony to rear.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC and extractor fan, radiator.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Storage cupboard, access to loft space, door to:
3.28m x 2.92m (10'9" x 9'7"). Window to rear, two built-in double wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled surround, WC and extractor fan, radiator.
3.68m x 3.35m (12'1" x 11'). Two windows to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, laminate flooring.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround, extractor fan, radiator.
Front garden is open plan, with driveway providing off road parking and leading to:
With up and over door, light and power, access into entrance hall. Rear garden laid to lawn, patio area, area enclosed by fencing.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38905251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.