3 bedroom detached house for saleColdwell End, Youlgrave, Bakewell
- Stone built three bedroom cottage
- The circa 1850 cottage has been enlarged and retains charm and character
- Alarm system, off road parking and a large timber workshop
A charming detached stone built three double bedroom cottage with easily maintained enclosed gardens and off road parking. Occupying a peaceful backwater location in the popular village of Youlgreave with easy access to local shops and amenities.
A charming detached stone built three double bedroom cottage with easily maintained enclosed gardens and off road parking. Occupying a peaceful backwater location in the popular village of Youlgreave with easy access to local shops and amenities. The circa 1850 cottage has been enlarged and retains charm and character with majority double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises entrance lobby, ground floor wet room, dining room, sitting room, kitchen and conservatory. At first floor three double bedrooms, bathroom and access hatch to boarded storage loft. With alarm system, off road parking for one vehicle and a large timber workshop. A viewing is essential to appreciate this family sized property. Within excellent school catchment.
A multi pane entrance door opens into the entrance lobby with ceramic tiled floor and front aspect double glazed leaded window.
Ground Floor Shower Room
A partially tiled wet room with overhead Mira Sport electric shower, low flush WC and vanity wash hand basin. Front aspect opaque window, radiator and extractor fan.
Dining Room 14' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.00m )
With front and side aspect double glazed leaded windows. A central tiled recess houses an electric fire. With dressed radiator, television point and display shelving. A staircase with understairs storage leads to the first floor.
Sitting Room 14' 6" x 8' ( 4.42m x 2.44m )
A dual aspect room with front and side aspect leaded double glazed windows. With central tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden mantle housing an open fire grate. With original salt cupboard built into the chimney recess with display shelving and glazed door. Television point and dressed radiator.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' ( 4.42m x 2.44m )
Comprising wall, base and drawer units with double inset stainless steel sink set in roll edge work surface with tiled splashback. Space for gas cooker, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor, side aspect double glazed leaded window, wall mounted gas boiler and television point.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
A double glazed timber conservatory with ceramic tiled floor, exposed stone wall and double doors leading to the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
With built in linen cupboard housing the hot water tank and providing storage. Further storage cupboard and hatch to the main attic which is fully boarded with lighting and insulation.
Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 10' 2" ( 4.55m x 3.10m )
A double bedroom with front and side aspect secondary glazed leaded windows with deep sills. Built in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 8' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.46m )
A double bedroom with parquet flooring, side and rear aspect double glazed leaded windows and radiator. Access hatch and pull down ladder to a boarded storage loft.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
A dual aspect double bedroom with front and side aspect secondary glazed leaded windows and radiator.
With a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low flush WC and vanity wash hand basin with cupboard beneath. Partially tiled walls in shades to compliment the suite, ladder style heated towel rail, glazed display shelf and built in storage cupboard.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached through a wooden ivy covered archway with decorative cast iron gate and a pathway leads to the entrance door. The property is surrounded by easily maintained garden enclosed with stone boundary walling and mature planted beds and borders. Ornamental pond, gravel terrace and paved patio. A gravel and paved pathway leads to the rear of the property. Steps ascend to the driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle.
Timber wood store and large timber workshop with power and light. The workshop is connected to the main house alarm system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38912564.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK102435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.