5 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthwater Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Investment Opportunity
- Victorian Terrace
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three Storey
- Two Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Viewing Recommended!
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale a five bedroom Victorian mid-terraced house situated in a highly favoured residential area of St Leonards in close proximity of good local schooling, the town centre with its range of shopping and leisure facilities and mainline rail links to London.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale a five bedroom Victorian mid-terraced house situated in a highly favoured residential area of St Leonards in close proximity of good local schooling, the town centre with its range of shopping and leisure facilities and mainline rail station with links to London
Private front door into
Understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and door into
Comprising low level w.c, wash hand basin and partly tiled walls.
Lounge 15' into bay x 12' 11" into recess ( 4.57m into bay x 3.94m into recess )
Fireplace, wall lights, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and bay fronted double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 1" into recess ( 3.68m x 3.38m into recess )
Fireplace, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, ceiling rose and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 8' 7" max ( 4.14m x 2.62m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising a matching range of wall & base level storage units with worksurfaces, inset stainless steel sink & drainer unit, integral electric oven with inset four ring electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, partly tiled walls, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and double glazed door leading to the garden with double glazed windows to both the side & rear aspects.
From Entrance Hall, there is a door with stairs descending to
Basement Level Storage Area 17' 3" x 11' 10" ( 5.26m x 3.61m )
On the lower ground floor housing meters with power & light connected.
Returning to Entrance Hall, stairs rise to First Floor.
Bedroom One 14' 9" into bay x 9' 10" into recess ( 4.50m into bay x 3.00m into recess )
Fireplace, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, built in wardrobes and double glazed bay fronted window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.02m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator, built in wardrobes and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.62m )
Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted and comprising panelled bath with shower unit, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and frosted double glazed window to the front aspect.
Comprising low level w.c, wash hand basin and single glazed window to the side aspect.
From First Floor Landing, stairs rise to Second Floor.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.53m )
Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, built in wardrobes and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Five 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
Fireplace, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, built in wardrobes and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Utility Room 8' 11" x 5' 9" ( 2.72m x 1.75m )
Wall & base level storage units, storage cupboards, plumbing and double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is an area of courtyard garden and to the rear there is a patio area with steps up to an area of garden with planted shrubs & trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38912780.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS107970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.