3 bedroom apartment for saleQueens Road, London, London, NW4
- Small, new luxury development
- Solid wood doors and floors
- Underground parking
- Residents only Gym and pool
- Private patio/garden & communal gardens
A fantastic opportunity to purchase the last remaining unit in this luxury development of just ten apartments which overlooks Hendon Park and is convenintly located for Hendon Central tube station and excellent local shops. The apartment benefits form high-end features including solid wood doors and floors, a luxury fully intergarated kitchen, under floor heating and comfort cooling a private patio/garden and underground parking. The block also benefits from a concierge and a private residents only fitness centre and swimming pool.
Bedroom 1 - 28'11 x 12'5 -
Bedroom 2 - 24'1 x 8'8 -
Bedroom 3 - 24'1 x 9'6 -
Reception 1 - 27'9 x 18'7 -
Kitchen - 16'0 x 10'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38948373.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 593386A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by In London Properties, Mill Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.