4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePembroke Road, Stamford
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom
- Tandem Garage
- Degree of Privacy in Rear Garden
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Four Piece Bathroom Suite
* Tandem Garage & Off Road Parking
* LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
* Degree of Privacy in Rear Garden
Entrance Door leading to:
3.66m x 1.78m (12' x 5'10")
Radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing and double glazed window to front aspect and door to:
1.07m x 1.07m (3'6" x 3'6") Fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC with tiled splashbacks.
3.66m x 2.46m (12' x 8'1") Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over including stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. There is an electric oven and hob with pull out extractor hood over and double glazed window to front aspect.
5.64m x 4.27m (18'6" x 14') Telephone and television point, alcove area, two radiators and double glazed sliding double door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
3.51m x 2.74m (11'6" x 9') Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and benefiting from a single wardrobe.
3.12m x 2.08m (10'3" x 6'10") Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
3.12m max x 2.24m max (10'3" x 7'4") Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
3.10m x 2.34m (10'2" x 7'8") Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Recently fitted four piece suite comprising, panelled bath with centre piece mixer tap, vanity wash basin with cupboards beneath, low level WC, enclosed shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and double glazed window.
Externally to the front there is a private driveway leading to garage, small lawn area and patio path to front door.
The rear garden has a large patio area with rear access to garage. There is a large lawn area with flower bed to side with various trees and bushes giving a degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38953128.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD200637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.