3 bedroom terraced house for saleHelena Square, Sovereign Crescent, Rotherhithe
Under Offer £825,000
- Three bedroom Townhouse
- Two bathrooms
- Refurbished to a high specification
- Riverside location
- Two receptions
- Lovely garden
- Allocated parking
- Freehold with Vacant possession
Helena Square is located in the popular Riverside development of Sovereign Crescent, Rotherhithe Street SE16. Excellent transport links to the city and Canary Wharf via two nearby stations.
A very well refurbished three bedroom mid terrace house set in the sought after Sovereign Crescent development along the River Thames. Benefits include allocated parking, two receptions, excellent storage and high ceilings throughout.
- Yale wireless security system
- Hive wireless heating control system
- Remote controlled dimmer switches for lounge and dining room lights
- Jacuzzi bath and twin marble sinks in main bathroom
- Thermostatic shower tower with massage jets in ensuite bathroom
- Full height fitted mirrored wardrobes in master and second bedrooms
- Large loft space, fully boarded
Property ref: 121_707_4020424
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38954778.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4020424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hastings International, Rotherhithe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.