2 bedroom flat for saleAlton Road, Prenton
Sold STC £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Garden Area
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer this very pleasant and well presented two bedroom first floor apartment. The property has gas central heating, a recently refurbished bathroom suite, well presented kitchen, a front lounge and two bedrooms, off road parking, Viewing's are highly recommended!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer this very pleasant and well presented two bedroom first floor apartment. The property has gas central heating, a recently refurbished bathroom suite, well presented kitchen, a front lounge and two bedrooms. The property also has off road parking and communal gardens. The property is a short distance to Oxton village. The property is also being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Lounge 14' 3" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.34m max x 3.33m max )
Two single glazed windows to the front of the property, television point, radiator and carpeted flooring throughout.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of: overhead wall and base units, work surfaces and sink with a drainer. Gas oven with gas hobs, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a standing fridge/freezer. With a central heating boiler, full tiling and a radiator. Double glazed window to the side of the property.
Bedroom One 11' 11" plus wardrobe x 8' 11" max ( 3.63m plus wardrobe x 2.72m max )
Two single glazed windows to the front of the property, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring throughout.
Bedroom Two 11' max x 7' 3" max ( 3.35m max x 2.21m max )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, carpeted flooring and a radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and an electric shower with a glass screen. With a wash hand basin, w/c and full tiling.
There is a communal area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38996484.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN108786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.