3 bedroom terraced house for saleHighfield Crescent, Brogborough
Sold STC £220,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Conservatory/Family Room
- Great location for commuting
A opportunity to purchase a great family/commuter residence in the village of Brogborough with great transport links in all directions
An opportunity to purchase a three-bedroom residence in the very popular village of Brogborough. Accommodation comprising: entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, conservatory/family room and three bedrooms.
Double glazed door to front with glass inserts leading to:
Door to Sitting Room, storage Heater, stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room 17' 1" into recess x 12' 9" ( 5.21m into recess x 3.89m )
Two double glazed windows to front, one double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater, under stairs storage cupboard, door to:
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink with drainer, tiled flooring, double eye level oven, induction hob, space for fridge freezer, door to:
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, corner bath, wc, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiling.
Conservatory / Family Room 16' 4" into recess x 8' 6" ( 4.98m into recess x 2.59m )
Of uPVC construction, with utility features of integral dishwasher and washing machine, sink with drainer, work surfaces and base cupboards, with obscure windows to one side and patio doors leading onto the garden, plinth heater, tiled flooring.
Loft access, airing cupboard, doors to bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, single glazed window with secondary glazing to rear, electric storage heater, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" into recess x 9' 10" max ( 2.97m into recess x 3.00m max )
Single glazed window to rear with secondary glazing, built in storage alcove, electric storage heater.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 8' 1" into recess ( 2.92m x 2.46m into recess )
Double glazed window to front, built in storage alcove, electric storage heater.
Dwarf brick wall surrounding lawned and shrub frontage, with pathway to front door.
Decked area, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38996679.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS101843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.