3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMary Armyne Road, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £270,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Well Presented
- No Onward Chain
- Popular Location
NO ONWARD CHAIN we offer this well presented home situated in the popular location of ORTON LONGUEVILLE benefiting from off road parking to the front and GARAGE the property additionally offer two reception rooms to the ground floor. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate.
Semi detached house in the popular location of Mary Armyne Road in Orton Longueville. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, conservatory, lounge / diner, kitchen, rear lobby & cloakroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with a family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden and off road parking to the front leading to single garage. Additionally the property is being sold with no onward chain.
Door leading in, wood laminate effect flooring, stairs to first floor landing, spot lights, radiator and doors to ground floor accommodation.
L-Shaped Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over, integrated double oven, space for washing machine, space for dish washer, stainless steel sink with drainer, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and double glazed window to side & rear,
Laundry / Washing Area
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising; low level wc & wash hand basin and double glazed window to side.
Lounge / Diner 23' 1" x 9' 7" ( 7.04m x 2.92m )
Double glazed bay window to front, spot lights, wood laminate effect flooring, French doors leading to Conservatory, TV point and radiator.
Tiled flooring, double glazed door to rear garden and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath set in surround with shower attachment over & shower screen, wc & wash hand basin, tiled flooring, tiled walls, double glazed window to rear and heated towel rail.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with decking area.
Gravel front garden providing parking for numerous vehicles, garage with up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG111763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.