2 bedroom detached house for saleCrossroads,East Strathy,Strathy,By Thurso,Caithness,KW14 7RZ
- Two bedroom traditional croft house
- Elevated position with open views to surrounding countryside
- Only a short walk to Strathy beach
- Walking distance to local hall and hotel
- Rented as holiday home over summer months
Two bedroom traditional croft house located in the crofting community of Strathy. Situated in an elevated position the property enjoys views to the surrounding countryside and has been owned by the same family for over the past 40 years. Currently rented out as a holiday home over the summer months, and only a short walk from the popular beach at Strathy, accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor, with two good sized double rooms upstairs. To the rear and side are external stores which may be suitable for conversion subject to suitable planning consents. There is also garden ground to the side of the property. Only a short walk to the Strathy Hotel and the Strathy hall, which hosts various activities throughout the week, viewing is recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference crossroads. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Young Robertson & Co, Thurso. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.